- Function as Subject matter expert (SME) on Enterprise Content Management strategy, capabilities, technology and vendors.
- Working with client team and other Accenture consultants, develop current state ECM technology architecture, gap analysis, and future state technology architecture to address client architecture gaps
- Evaluate ECM vendors and related technology to determine the best fit and help make recommendations to clients around technology and services acquisition
- Review and integrate all ECM application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
- Leads and contributes to the definition of content governance procedures and business requirements, functional designs, and workflows for creating, managing and publishing web content
- Lead multiple workstreams for end to end ECM project and programs from strategy through implementation in a global environment
- Leverage vendor relationships to enable teams and bring innovation to our clients
- Assist with business process redesign, roadmap planning, and identifying touch points through multi-channel applications
- Mentor and coach team members by sharing perspective and knowledge of Content Management initiatives and maintaining open dialogue with colleagues and clients
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
- 5+ years of implementation experience using various ECM-related technologies
- 3+ years of experience as lead architect or delivery leader on ECM projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Hands on experience with Accenture Interactive preferred ECM platforms such as OpenText ECM products including former EMC Documentum products, IBM FileNet and related products, and cloud content management tools including Box and OpenText CORE and LEAP.
- Knowledge of best practices in all areas of ECM systems including ECM governance, document workflow, taxonomy management, and administration of groups, access control lists, and permissions
- Ability to lead functional discussions and scoping decisions based on best practices for implementing ECM applications
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrixes, work-flow diagrams, and use-cases
- Experience with records management implementations
- Ability to understand content migration needs and to define and execute content migration plans
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity, and innovation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
Access to leading-edge technology
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.